Naam - Shared Evening Dinner Cruise Sea Falcon
There’s no better way to spend a tropical evening in Langkawi than on Sea Falcon’s Evening Dinner Cruise. It cruises through the picturesque straits between Dayang Bunting and Tuba islands, and then to the best highlights of the southern islands. Watch the colors of the sky change from just a hint of a color to shades of deeper orange, purple and red while you cruise along the harbor sipping a drink on the open-air top deck of the Sea Falcon.
Shared Evening Dinner Cruise Sea Falcon
|Package Code||SEDCSF – Shared Evening Dinner Cruise Sea Falcon|
|Duration||17.00hrs to 20:00hrs (3 hours)|
|Departing Place||Royal Langkawi Yacht Club|
Confirmation of activity would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The above rates are subject to change/revise without prior notice.
- Child age is between 04 – 11 years old
CANCELLATION, NO SHOW AND REFUND
- Third Party service providers related to the services provided may charge cancellation, amendments and/or no show fees depending on the situation and/or circumstances. When such charges are levied by them, these charges will be charged to the Client through Naam World Travel & Tours.
- Naam World Travel & Tours reserves the right to change or cancel any part of the tour itinerary due to bad weather or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond their control, without prior notice. A full refund will be given to guest if the trip is cancelled by Naam World Travel & Tours.
- Cancellation Policy :
- Minimum 48 hours notice of cancellation is required for cruises. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours prior to cruise trip the Client will be charged in full.
- Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for watersport activities. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the activity the Client will be charged in full.
- Naam World Travel & Tours must be notified in writing of any Cancellation.
- In the event a client is “No Show”, no refund in part or in full will be given for services/activities in the program not utilized.
- After commencement of tour, no refund, in part or in full, will be given for services/activities in the program that is not utilized.
All information contained herein is Private and Confidential and are not to be disclosed to any third party.
GENERAL INFORMATION & CONDITIONS
- CHILD AGE. 04 to 11 years old (minimum child age for jet ski & parasailing is 07 years old).
- Children 16 years of age or below must be accompanied by parents/guardians or our parasail/jetski watersports profesionals.
- PREGNANCY. We do not encourage expectant mothers to participate in the Parasail/Jetski activities, if so, will be done at their own risk.
- SIC – Sit In Coach basis. (Sharing basis).